Terms of Service
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, http://www.taobaoage.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Import Bridges Co Limited.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on August 18, 2016.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Import Bridges Co Limited, the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Import Bridges Co Limited’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Import Bridges Co Limited’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Import Bridges Co Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of Import Bridges Co Limited without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing Import Bridges Co Limited’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Import Bridges Co Limited. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Import Bridges Co Limited, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Import Bridges Co Limited or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Import Bridges Co Limited’s or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes Import Bridges Co Limited’s or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Import Bridges Co Limited develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise secured by Import Bridges Co Limited’s copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code.
Import Bridges Co Limited has no duty to keep track of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Site. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our marked representative as set forth below.
If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Import Bridges Co Limited could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Import Bridges Co Limited has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Site. You concur that all contracts notifications, disclosure, and various other communicates that we provide to you digitally please any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature (“Personal Data”) from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Import Bridges Co Limited additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at it’s sole discernment.
Import Bridges Co Limited does not guarantee the truthfulness or represent, precision, or dependability of Content on the site, consisting of Personal Data. Each Individual is accountable for upgrading and changing any pertinent account info when essential to preserve the truthfulness, precision, or reliability of the details.
Reviews, Comments, and Other Material
Registered Users of the Website might post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website, so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, an invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not include or include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of “spam.” You may not use another User’s account to impersonate a User or entity, or otherwise deceived as to the origin of the opinions. Import Bridges Co Limited books the right (however is not bound) to eliminate or modify such Material, but does not regularly examine posted Material.
If you post an evaluation or send comments, and unless Import Bridges Co Limited suggests otherwise, you grant Import Bridges Co Limited a nonexclusive, royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, and completely sublicensable right to utilize, recreate, modify, adjust, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and screen such content throughout the world, in any media. You grant Import Bridges Co Limited and sublicenses the right to utilize your name in connection with such Material, if they choose. You represent and require that You own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which You will indemnify Import Bridges Co Limited for all claims resulting from Content You supply. Import Bridges Co Limited has the right but not the commitment to edit and keep track of or eliminate any task or Material. Import Bridges Co Limited takes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by You or any 3rd party.
We provide buying and shipping agent service. We buy the items on User’s behalf from Taobao.com and other supported marketplaces, according to User’s instruction and specifications, and deliver them using User’s shipping service of choice. We do not sell any products. We may present in our Website the links to third party sites for User’s convenience only.
As a service provider, we cannot be responsible for items provided by the sellers in the online marketplace, or the quality of the service of User’s chosen courier. It is User’s choice of the product, and seller for which we comply, according to User’s decision.
Part of our service is to check product conformity to User’s specifications, e.g. product type based on the product links the User has provided us, as well as the color, size and quantity. We inspect each product based on these specifications thru sensory evaluation using human senses such as sight, touch, etc, as applicable. But we cannot provide absolute assurance as to the quality of the product as it can vary from person to person. “Slight difference” in terms of color (shades, contrast) based on seller’s published photos, and in actual color normally happens as sellers use commercial photos that have been photoshopped, but such difference shall not be qualified for claim.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Adult materials (whether in printed, film or digital format)
- Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, or any illicit or controlled substance or paraphernalia
- Animal fur products
- Antiques, works of art and fine art with an individual value in excess of USD 5,000
- Banknotes, securities, traveler’s checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Clinical or biological samples (including but not limited to ****** fluids and tissue samples)
- Copyright infringing materials
- Counterfeit goods
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Electronic cigarettes, Vaporizors or any related parts or paraphernalia
- Firearms or ballistic ammunition of any kind, including imitations, or any parts thereof
- Food Items
- Fuels, gasoline, matches, combustible substances of any kind
- Human remains or ashes
- Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
- Jewellery, costume jewellery, watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of £4,000 per waybill
- Laptop computers – No more than 1 laptop computer per package. Each package may not contain more than 1 lithium ion battery which must be contained within the laptop. No more than two packages per consignment. The shipment must not exceed £5,000 per waybill
- Lithium batteries: (1) All lithium metal batteries – Lithium metal batteries are generally non-rechargeable and contain metallic lithium. (2) Loose lithium ion batteries – Lithium ion batteries do not contain metallic lithium and are rechargeable. These include power banks, USB chargers etc.
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)
- Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds, and animal specimens
- Small electronic items, including mobile phones, containing lithium ion batteries – each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device. No more than two packages per consignment.
- Solar panels
- Used car parts and engines – only acceptable if all steps have been taken to nullify hazardous residues
- Weapons of any kind or any parts thereof, including swords, knives, bayonets etc.
- Other items that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. The recipient is the importer of record, and must comply to all the laws and regulations of the destination country. We are not responsible for customs clearance in the destination country.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Import Bridges Co Limited’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Import Bridges Co Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Import Bridges Co Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Import Bridges Co Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The materials on Import Bridges Co Limited‘s Website are provided “as is” Import Bridges Co Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Import Bridges Co Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase distinct service or products. Neither Import Bridges Co Limited nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product. Import Bridges Co Limited likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
THE WEBSITE AND ALL DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) AND SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED BY Import Bridges Co Limited ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Import Bridges Co Limited MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THIS Website OR THE INFO, MATERIAL, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE COMPLETE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Import Bridges Co Limited DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Import Bridges Co Limited DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE; DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE; ITS SERVERS; OR EMAIL SENT FROM Import Bridges Co Limited ARE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. Import Bridges Co Limited WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE Website OR FROM ANY DETAILS, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE APPLICATION) OR SERVICES CONSISTED OF ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE POINTED OUT IN WRITING. UNDER NO SCENARIO SHALL Import Bridges Co Limited’S LIABILITY DEVELOPING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, DESPITE THE REASON FOR ACTION (WHETHER IN AGREEMENT, TORT, BREACH OF SERVICE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), GO BEYOND $100.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Import Bridges Co Limited has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Site Terms of Service Modifications
Import Bridges Co Limited may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Import Bridges Co Limited’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You accept defend, indemnify, and hold safe Import Bridges Co Limited, its affiliates, and their corresponding officers, directors, agents and workers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation affordable legal, accounting, and other provider charges, affirming or resulting from (i) any Content of most material You offer to the Site, (ii) Your use of any Content, or (iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms. Import Bridges Co Limited will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, match, or case.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Hong Kong and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Import Bridges Co Limited under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.